We hope your items are just as perfect as you expect, but we understand that sometimes, that’s not the case.
It is possible to exchange your items within 3 days of purchasing your order. All Items for exchange are subjected to quality assessment so please ensure the original tags are in place and the item is in good condition. (Jewellery, underwear, makeup and final sale items can not be exchanged). Anything that’s worn, damaged, washed, or altered in any way will not be eligible for an exchange.
We’re bummed things didn’t work out for you, but here’s the good news: we accept returns within three days of purchase for most items in new condition—you just can’t return anything that’s worn, damaged, washed, torn, mishandled or altered in any way. All original tags must be attached, footwear must be in its original shoebox, and swimwear must have the hygiene liners in tact.
The following items are final sale: hair accessories, opened makeup, earrings, ear cuffs, panties, bodysuits, and any other items marked as “Final Sale.”
All items are subject to quality assessment. Once approved, you will be refunded in the form of a store voucher which can only be used on The Retail Therapy Online website. The whole return process should take around 7 – 10 business days from the time we receive your items and once approved, you will be given a store voucher which you can use to purchase the replacement item of your choice.
Your return could be done in one of three ways,
- At the point of delivery: That is, you fill a return form which the dispatcher will make available and give the item(s) back to the dispatcher immediately. This is Free for customers
- Items can also be returned by you, however we have to receive your item within 3 days of when you purchased & received your items.
- You can also arrange for us to come pick up the item(s) at a ₦500 fee within (3) days of when you received your items.
Customers in Lagos can return unsuitable items back to the dispatch at the time of delivery. Just fill out the returns form and hand it back to the dispatch rider. You can also contact us on +234 812 455 1206 to arrange a pick up at a N500 fee.
Returns Department: Block 58B, Plot 20 Hunponu Wusu Road, Lekki. Lagos, Nigeria 100211
By placing an order through Retail Therapy Online, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping back to Retail Therapy Online. Please refer to our international returns policy here for further information on how to return your packages if you live in Nigeria or outside Nigeria.
You will be refunded in the form of a store voucher that can only be used on the Retail Therapy Online website. Unfortunately we cannot refund duties, taxes or shipping charges.
Send your returns to:
Returns Department, Block 58b, Plot 20a Hunponu Wusu Road, Lekki. Lagos, Nigeria 100211
Refunds and Processing
- Refunds will be processed within 7 to 10 business days after we receive your return.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Refunds are free if you return your items immediately to the dispatcher with the returns forms.
- Refunds can be arranged and collected within 3 days for customers within certain parts of Lekki in Lagos free of charge (Subject to availability).
All prices listed on our site are in Naira, and charged to your credit card. The bank that has issued your credit card determines the exact exchange rate that you will be charged, but in general it should match closely with the current rate. To get an estimate of the current rate, check out the link below:
XE.com – Foreign Exchange Rate Calculator
(Please note that we do not make any guarantees or promises about what the current exchange rate is or what you will be charged by your bank, as this is out of our control.)